Lapwing is now open for outdoor visits, if you would like to book a slot please email the office email@example.com we will send you a pack for completion.
We have necessary measures in place which can be found in the risk assessment below.
We are currently working on the Risk Assessments for activities and these will be available shortly.
To help us achieve the best possible experience in a safe environment, we have joined the Vertex Industry Group. This consists of six working groups, combining knowledge from a group of experts from across the high ropes, leisure and adventure park industries to research, develop and recommend a strategy for reopening. The group’s objective is to coordinate an industry wide response offering guidelines for safe opening and operational procedures.
The guidelines will follow relevant government and Public Health recommendations and guidance available at the time. The Vertex Industry Group will cross share information with various recognised industry organisations.
• Outdoor Industries Association
• European Ropes Course Association – ERCA
• Adventure UK
• Work at Height Safety Association
The reopening strategy is based on, but not limited to the following:
• Hygiene measures – for both staff and customers
• Capacity management – restrictions on customer numbers
• Social distancing – in accordance with Public Health guidance available at the time
All finds and documents created by the Vertex Industry Group will be available here